Are you in severe tooth pain? Has your tooth been knocked-out? Has there been trauma to your mouth area? When you can’t wait for a dental appointment, Dental Solutions is here for you.
If you believe you have a dental emergency and need immediate oral care from an experienced dental office please call us now. Our dental emergency dentists are standing by at our Glendale, AZ location.
Glendale Citizens Need Emergency Dental Services
We receive visits from a number of new patients and current patients regarding emergency dental proceedures. There are many reasons for needing and seeking emergency dental care services:
- Oral Trauma: knocked out, broken, or fragmented teeth
- Exposed Nerve Endings: occurs from missing filings or missing dental crowns
- Lockjaw: Also known as TMD (Tempero-Mandibular Joint Dysfunction)
- Infections and Swelling
Immediate Oral Health Care – Our Patients Safety Matters to Us
We want to make sure that you are taken care of at our clinic. Before you rush off to see us, make sure that you follow these simple instructions so that we can better serve you:
- Rinse your mouth with warm water. Not too hot, not too cold. We don’t want you to aggravate your condition.
- Do NOT take aspirin before visiting us. If you need to take a pain medication, take either Acetaminophen or Ibuprofen.
- If you have broken a tooth or have any tooth fragments, please bring it with you stored in a whole cup of milk (we want to keep your tooth moist). If your tooth has completely fallen out, try to place it back in its proper location. If you can, take a gauze pad or cotton ball and bite down on it (we don’t want your tooth to move again).
- Bring someone with you. If we need to operate on your mouth or perform another oral treatment that involves anesthesia, then you will need to have a ride home. Typically, we will try to numb the area instead, but our treatment plan is dependent upon your condition.
Home Care Instructions
After your visit with our Emergency Dental Glendale clinic team, we will schedule a follow-up appointment if necessary and give you detailed home care instructions.
Rest assured that our emergency dentists and emergency dental technicians are ready to provide you with the care that you need.